Friday, December 19, 2008

Dreams do come true

Just so you know, in July I'll be joining a team of youth and JGenners on a mission trip to Baba Novac and Satu Mare, Romania. Yeah, cool. I know. We also get a two-day leisure trip to Vienna, Austria. That's WAY COOL. History and geography nut that I am, I'm already giddy to the point of nausea.

This photo is of the city hall in Vienna. It seems their municipal planners think differently than ours here in K-town.

Anyway, please pray for our team but also pray for God's blessing. You see, this is an expensive trip. I'm poor. See the problem? I have had thousands of dollars worth of dental bills recently (yes, yes, my fault, I know) so I need God to come through. I hear He's rich and benevolent.

And pray for the young ones on this trip. I've been once so I know that even though we live in a "padded room" world, there are some scary things about traveling to a third-world, former communist country.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment